Mental Health Services
At LE-AST, we offer a wide array of programs and support services that will help improve the psychological well-being of individuals or organizations. Each of our interventions is designed specifically to fit the needs of our clients with the goal of teaching them to properly deal with various situations requiring psychological help.
We are highly qualified and experienced and professional. You can trust us to deliver a quick and precise intervention or response to your situation. LE-AST mental health services include administrative consulting, counseling, and training.
Our goal is to help organizations going through challenging experiences develop effective strategies and survive their problems. We provide consultation for administrators on various subjects like critical incidents, workplace violence/issues, stress management, and more.
Critical/Crisis Incidents Response
- Create a team for crisis response
- Provide onsite support services for crisis events
- Help in crisis and hostage negotiations
- Strategize effective critical incident response programs
- Develop a crisis response and intervention in the workplace
Defusing and Debriefing
- Facilitate organizational dynamics
- Prepare or create a plan for possible future experiences
Consultation and administration on critical incidents
- Provide consultation on management and performance issues
- Give advice in performance issues, employee-supervisor relations, and other office concerns
- Assess threats and plan for safety and prevention
- Plan organizational strategies to reduce or avoid workplace conflicts
- Supervise and manage training on how to prevent and respond to violent and traumatic events
We conduct training for individuals who have experienced traumatic events. Our counseling programs are tailored to fit the needs of the client.
- Specialized counseling for trauma
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
- Prevention and response to violent and traumatic events
- Assessment of threat on specific individuals or situations
- Prevention of the impact of domestic violence
We facilitate and conduct training for law enforcement and other industries while providing counseling for those who have experienced traumatic events. Our training covers various topics depending on the needs of our clients.
- Stress management
- Dealing with the mentally ill
- Critical Incident Stress
- Conflict resolution in an organization
- Impact of domestic violence
Other training topics
- Using behavioral sciences in law enforcement
- Psychological training for undercover officers
- Mental health assessments after a critical incident
- Survival tips for the deadly force encounter
- Wellness training (smoking cessation, substance abuse, etc)
- Stress management
- Time management